Yamaha FZ07 / MT07
We’re not the first to point out that the Yamaha MT07 is the natural successor to the RD350LC of the 1980s. Okay, so it’s a 4 stroke 700 rather than a 2 stroke 350, but they both embody a perfect balance of ingredients and incredible value for money.
The radical, manga-style looks of the bike are perfectly complemented by the Dart Manta. Fit one to your 07 and enjoy enhanced highway cruising - ten minutes and a couple of hex wrenches are all you need.
* Want to pay in a different currency? Use the menu above to change.
- High impact automotive-grade Makrolon polycarbonate screen
- Black powder-coated steel brackets
- Stainless fasteners
- Available in standard or dark tint
- High impact automotive-grade Makrolon® polycarbonate screen
- DARTEC anti-scratch hardcoating
- Screen dimensions (WxH) : 34 x 37 cm
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Available in Light, Dark or Midnight tint
The price you see is the price you pay – no extras! Products are sent from the UK by airmail post. Typical delivery times are: